We often have blank kraft paper that is in perfect condition but since we sometimes can not print until the end of the roll we have 'roll ends' which need new homes!
The availability of our end rolls will change depending on what we have left.
Our blank recycled kraft paper is ideal for crafts, wrapping gifts or maybe choose a stamp from our ink stamp collection and decorate your own wrapping paper!
**please note, the roll will be at least 4 metres in length but may be more**
- We print and pack our paper in Retford, Nottinghamshire - we also use UK based suppliers for our paper, packaging and ink.
- Free from solvent based inks, glitter, foil and other non-recyclable contaminants.
- Free from plastic packaging.
- Fully recyclable with household paper waste.
- The ink cartridges we use are made with recycled ocean plastic and are further recyclable.
We advise that you use paper tape when wrapping your gifts as plastic based rolls contaminate the recycling process. Paper which is soiled with food or grease should also not be recycled.
For every 15 pieces of gift wrap we sell on our website, we plant a tree. We also plant a tree for each wholesale order placed with us and we offset the carbon emissions produced from every delivery we make #planet50k.
Paper and Ink Specifications
Slightly textured recycled kraft paper (50gsm) made from recycled materials (80% recycled materials, 20% kraft paper to add strength).
We use water based inks as they are much kinder to our health and the planet.