This tree of life print is beautiful on all of the paper we have, it is stylish, delicate and really beautiful!
The kraft paper we use for PlanetWrapIt can be effectively recycled alongside your house hold paper waste.
- Free from solvent based inks, glitter, foil and other non-recyclable contaminants.
- Free from plastic packaging.
- Fully recyclable with household paper waste.
- The ink cartridges we use are made with recycled ocean plastic and are further recyclable.
- Printed and packed by us in Retford, Nottinghamshire.
We advise that you use paper tape when wrapping your gifts as plastic based rolls contaminate the recycling process. Paper which is soiled with food or grease should also not be recycled.
For every 15 pieces of gift wrap we sell on our website, we plant a tree. We also plant a tree for each wholesale order placed with us and we offset the carbon emissions produced from every delivery we make #planet50k.
Paper and Ink Specifications
Slightly textured recycled kraft paper (50gsm) made from recycled materials (80% recycled materials, 20% kraft paper to add strength).
We use water based inks as they are much kinder to our health and the planet.